Iomob is hiring a Business Development Manager UK, Ireland & Nordics
Business Development Manager UK, Ireland & Nordics
An exciting opportunity with scope for growth and progression. Iomob is a dynamic Digital Growth Company powering the Internet of Mobility. If you want to join a business that is passionate about mobility, sustainable futures, and constant evolution, this role might be for you.
Iomob is keen to find individuals that are wired with drive to meet their sales targets. The ideal candidate will be ambitious with excellent communication skills and is looking for the next challenge in the development of their sales career.
Role and responsibilities
Business development and sales for B2B and B2B2C market verticals in the allocated region
- Opportunity prospecting
- Outbound lead generation
- Opportunity development
- Developing and executing bid/proposal win strategies
- Contract negotiations through to signature
- Maintaining sales CRM / Pipeline
- Management and attainment of individual sales targets
- Supporting the company in the delivery of its goals and objectives
- Flexibility in supporting other departments in the organization
What we want from you:
- Strong sales track record of success.
- Experience in selling digital platforms, SaaS, APIs, SDKs and/or white label apps a must.
- Experience in travel or mobility market verticals desirable.
- Initiative and drive are a must.
- Attended at least one sales training course highly desirable
- Must be inquisitive, articulate, and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ideally interested in sustainability, mobility, and working for a dynamic growth company where the only certainty is that the job will evolve.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a BD/sales role (inside sales included).
- Flexible working location but commutable to our London office location 2-3 times a week.
- Native-level English speaker.
What you’ll get from us:
- A growth company mindset and friendly company culture
- Opportunity to grow within the role and company
- Become a member of a new and exciting UK team
- Competitive salary and excellent sales commission scheme
- Opportunity to work from London or Barcelona office
- The chance to be at the forefront of the next era of mobility