Rail MaaS is an open platform designed to help rail operators integrate their consumer-facing services with all other public and private mobility services.
Why Rail MaaS?
Rail services are the transit lifeblood of cities and regions. They provide consistent, reliable mobility for daily commuters and frequent travelers. Rail MaaS extends national, regional and city rail services to a new generation of mobility services.
RailMaaS is a open mobility platform designed to help rail operators integrate their services with all other public and private mobility services. Using Rail MaaS, any rail provider can launch their own MaaS solution, using their own brand
Truly Multimodal and Intermodal
- Grow Ancillary revenues
- Combine rail, public transit, ride hailing, bikes, scooters and more in a single passenger journey
- Generate more rail journeys
- Retain and grow direct digital relationship with customers
Deep Insights into Rail Customers
- First/Last Mile Solutions on Modularized Journeys: Users can book and pay for their advance rail ticket, then immediately book or plan their first and last mile.
- Integrated Payments: Users can make a one-click purchase of their entire door-to-door journey
- One App for All Travel in Your Region: Customers prefer oneplace to plan, book and pay for all their mobility. Iomob RailMaaS is designed for your customers to use as their one-stop every day mobility app.
- Mobility Roaming: Customers want their mobility app to work in nearby areas. Rail operators to offer their customers the same MaaS experience anywhere.
Sign up for any service
Easily onboard to a new mobility service provider without leaving the rail MaaS app.
Users of your locally branded rail app can access all the mobility services in the world that are connected to the Iomob platform