DOOR-TO-DOOR JOURNEYS WITH RAILMAAS
Improve your customers’ travel experience and reduce their travel anxiety by proposing first and last-mile mobility solutions in addition to your rail offer.
What is RailMaaS?
Rail MaaS extends national, regional, and city rail services to a new generation of mobility services.
RailMaaS is an open mobility-on-demand platform designed to help rail operators integrate their services with all other public and private mobility services. Using RailMaaS, any rail provider can launch their own MaaS solution, using their own brand.
Benefits of deploying RailMaaS
- Generate more rail journeys by becoming a viable alternative to private car journeys and short-haul flights
- Retain and grow a direct digital relationship with customers by creating a unique value proposition
- Increase personalized service to your customers based on detailed information about their travel needs
- Promote sustainability by providing information on journeys carbon footprint and giving options for carbon offsets
How does it work?
- First/Last Mile Solutions on Modularized Journeys: Users can book and pay for their advance rail ticket, then immediately book or plan their first and last mile.
- Integrated Payments: Users can make a one-click purchase of their entire door-to-door journey
- One App for All Travel in Your Region: Customers prefer to plan, book and pay for all their mobility in one place. Iomob’s RailMaaS is designed for your customers to use as their one-stop every day mobility app.
- Mobility Roaming: Customers want their mobility app to work in nearby areas. Rail operators can offer their customers the same MaaS experience across cities, regions and even internationally.
To request a demo or discuss how Iomob’s mobility-on-demand platform can benefit your organization, contact Iomob’s Chief Revenue Officer, Adrian Ulisse