Due to our rapid commercial growth and current / future project deployments in Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) and Mobility on Demand (MOD), Iomob is seeking applicants to fill multiple tech roles.
We are building an open mobility marketplace that aggregates all mobility services in the world. We are building cool tech, including a routing engine to combine mobility services in a single trip, APIs that abstract out all interactions between users, our marketplace, and providers, and a delightful mobile frontend.
Our technical architecture is composed of microservices primarily implemented in golang, tied together with a gRPC API, and deployed on a k8s cluster. The platform services our native Android & iOS SDKs as well as third party clients.
We are seeking tech job applicants for Software Engineer – Backend and Technical Project / Deployment Manager, and see job descriptions below:
Software Engineer – Backend:
We are looking for a backend engineer who will have the following main responsibilities:
- integrate mobility service providers in our microservices, working with proprietary APIs as well as public data sources
- contribute to the implementation of our microservices
- knowledge of golang
- ability to produce clean, maintainable code
- strong communication skills, functional professional English
We will value:
- a track record in software engineering
- formal education in Computer Science
Our ideal candidate is a strong coder with a doer attitude who can deliver production-grade, maintainable, extensible, clean code. In exchange, we offer a candid, inclusive, meritocratic environment where you can thrive as a part of a team of highly talented engineers.
Technical Project / Deployment Manager:
We are also looking for a Technical Project / Deployment Manager who will have the following main responsibilities:
- Be Iomob’s designated client contact supporting the deployment process (and in this process also liaise with Iomob tech team and product manager on insights from the field, etc)
- Support the sales team on client calls when the client is bringing a CTO or technical person to the meeting to understand the stack and deployment
- Lead the development of the documentation of our front end interfaces
- Lead Iomob’s involvement with system integrators who want to use Iomob as their MaaS/MOD platform as the consortium is building the response to tender, etc.
If you’re a fit for either of these roles and would like to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]